Saturday, June 11, 2005

now this is power man

I have spent a large part of this week catching up with blog ecosystems,  blog nodes and all the little quirks of self publishing. Good part is just the satisfaction of the set-up. The list of pros and cons is growing. Eventhough spent most of the morning reading up and asking myself questions,  like what was my usr/password again for this site? Do i have a c name record. Advantages, easy factor etc.
 
  • http://www.livejournal.com/users/daviso live journal templates we're cool but no sub-domain
  • flickR is a cool photo posting utility that has proofed to be quite useful.
  • blogger so far is most robust. Lets see how far i can take it. Seems I have a few other test accounts here can't get the one I recreated to post properly on one of my own domain yet.open design tech.
Well this post is being done via email. lets see how it goes? By far posting image via email is the coolest. Have to set this up for blogger next... so much to do so little free time.

No comments: