Thursday, June 16, 2005

Back to the music of relevance

While I've been trying to work out my need to work, the music has been ignored completely like an orphan. The guitar sits lonely, silently vibrating by itself and the melodies have luckily been able to sing to themselves. Although the creative juices can always be kick started so they flow, there is the truly mundane to contend with. Analog living's main diet of relevancy must be addressed for my democracy to exist as it is luckily my choice and path. Others will not ever get such opportunities and I am lucky for that.
The day has slid dark and I just got inspired to actually listen to music, even though yesterday I was taking care of business with the emusic folks, tracking down paperwork and looking at some rather lame download reports, no fault really of aviso hara as we've never been championed or business marketeers and for some reason we're our own masters again - allegedly living myths. The time in between performances is getting longer and for some reason the desire to rock is still there and that is all the relevant evidence I need.