Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Best Twitterers or tweetards?


Ok in no particular order here are some of my favorite twitterers on twitter. Might not be your cup of mescal but I think there is good entertainment value here.

Mama_Cougar* Stuck in suburbia and funny as all shit. I can't always relate but fun to follow.

whitegrlproblem* - similar to above in case you are wondering what to avoid in a girlfriend

FatJesus3* Zach Galifianakis really known recently as the Tard on the Hangover is the funniest fuck.

hipsterrunoff* - Ok if you are feeling old but hip and there are gray pubes popping in up in places you never thought possible this one you might want to ignore.

Nick_Nolte* If drunk had smart phone and tweeted a lot at bars and reported incidents with roosters his posts would be like this. (for the most part but maybe worse)

shitmydadsays* This guy got some sort of deal for making up funny shit from the perspective of cranky old man. Totally infamous but had to include.

What else you go? Make me reco and follow my ass on twitter*. I am my own tweetard brand with small opinions and taste.

Disclaimer: none of these people can be confirmed or denied as actually being real people trying to secure a movie deal but g*d bless them for your entertainment and mine.

No comments: