Friday, June 05, 2009

What does luck have to do with it?

So the other day I'm about 4 houses away from mine and the front right wheel feels like it has a flat. Sort of turns right really hard so I mandle the steering wheel to bring it on home so I can at least be broken down in front of my home. When I jump out of the car all the wheels have their air except one is turned all crooked as if it's almost detached. Yikes! Now 10 minutes prior I was jamming down the Garden State Parkway going my usual speeds. eh-hem. What is wrong with this picture? Ya 10 minutes prior I could have bit the dust hard. Now for the fun part the guys who had replaced my struts and full front alignment are to blame. They blamed wear and tear from redoing my alignment twice before. BS. I'm very lucky to telling this tale. They didn't charge me for the redo and got it done faster than I've ever got car services. I won't drop names here because they are nice enough guys but luck has not been on my side lately. I suppose though having this incident happen to me so close to home was lucky. So next time you're a little stressed think of this simple story and don't stew over the small stuff. Life is really friggin' short. Timing is everything.

No comments: