Thursday, September 09, 2010

Your new computer screen technology


The future of screen technology may be making you actually take your time to brush your teeth because you are reading a article in a mirror. How cool is that? or could there be more shaving accidents and face dinks? I can barely have a convo when the tv is on. I find myself either turning of the boob tube or at least placing something on mute if somebody is talking to me. I like to try and pay attention and the benefits of literally doing something that is passive vs active verses two things that are active is not really a talent i have honed. Sure I can walk and chew gum and talk on the phone but is this safe? Ha! ok so we can have content played everywhere just like Minority Report. Check out the innovators project for stretchable screens, transparent screens and e-ink displays via www.tat.se.

No comments: