Friday, February 06, 2009

What's that damn sweet smell in NJ?


North Jersey is known for bad smells but there was a mystery smell like maple syrrup wafting in the air every once in while for past 5 years. Sensitive noses that were out and about picked up on it. I sure as hell didn't. I try and keep my windows closed and doors locked whenever I'm up in the JC, Newark or Hoboken area in my car. AC or heat. Whatever the case the mysterious smell has been discovered. Now we a can go on with our lives and all you other people can stay away.

Unless if you are so inclined make to it a miller night out by going to the noise pollution reunion show featuring aviso'hara and the ankles at The Lamp Post Sat Feb 21 in Jersey City, NJ. Do it.

Download some Aviso'Hara mp3s:
Bradley Wake-up
Raspberry Barret (by Prince)

Friend on last.fm | Friend Aviso on FB | Buy some on Emusic

No comments: