Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Air traveling via bombadier driven by propellers?

Travel log: It has been a long time since I've gone up in the air in anything but a jet. They totlly look cool and I wonder if they burn more or less fuel? As I siteon the tarmac I wonder if they recent lower gas prices have helped or is this part of the strategic cutt-backs? According to CNN the economy is at an all time low since 911. Nobody's retirement money seems to be safe. So those little IRAs have shrunk even more. The ony thing you can seem to count on is earning and saving physical dollars and fly via balloon, I guess, and work to earn 2x as much since every 5 years to be safe. In theory we could all be millionaires but will be meaningless since trillian is the million.
Inflation is going to consume us. Paranoid maybe but the RNC and DNC need to get our economy back on track and my confidence leans to Obama/ bidden.

No comments: