Friday, June 27, 2008

Be damned non commutor friendly NJ Transit

The slow pokes dragging their feet are not in my control when I was in full sprint trying to find a open door on the train with a good minute before the 6:23 express depature time. The slow electrical trains hustled me right on time and did not impose on the sweet diesel equipment on the Raritan Valley line out of Newark. But today it took the cake and I damn the conductors who had all of first cars closed except for one door in the middle of the train down the platform. WTF? I am not sure what yahoo thought this sort strategy works but you would think the last couple of doors would be open so the CONNECTING train folk could make it on without hurting theselves and pulling a groin muscle or something. I said THE CONNECTING train folk. BUT Noooooo. Literally one foot from home and beep beep they close the doors. To their usual insult to injury the next train sits around at the mercy of amtrak. NJ Transit I expect more for my $200 dollars a month. Lucky for you the AC was working nicely so letter bombs will not follow this rant but next time get f'kn organized or wait a freaking second to connect people as g*d damn scheduled. FU. Thanks for nothing.

P.S. And where is the damn bar car? The scheduling does not even allow one to make a proper brown bag selection.

No comments: