Thursday, November 29, 2007

Today on Facebook I am still ignoring the following requests

2 friend requests - don't know you

1 group invitation - to Eat Murry Hill. I have no clue what this is

2 zombie invitations - Why do i want to live have my head chopped off

1 ninja invitation - Does this make a better person

1 cause invitation - damn lefties except this one is to support local music

3 werewolves invitations - teenage werewolves are wasting away on the interweb

1 hi five friend invitation -

1 superpoke invitation -

2 vampires invitations - why do we want to outlive our loved ones?

1 acounter invitation - sounds sexy

1 what's hot request - mary louise parker is on the list

1 live it up! request - I am a stick in the mud

1 name analyzer invitation - enemy. Goliath

1 likeness unrated invitation - there is a rated version?

1 my music invitation -

No comments: