Sunday, October 22, 2006

Mt Bike Ride #25 Chimney Rock NJ

So i've started to get my sealegs back, after catching a bad cold and finally getting with clipless program and my lungs back in some sort of shape. The parking lot was jammed packed today at Chimney Rock with half leaf watchers and bikers. I went out solo and did a 2hr loop. Bob and the gang were out too but doing repairs and fixing the trails, re-routing some pretty muddy areas and building bridges. It was a little muddy in the lower levels and I think I counted three new bridges on the west side of the pond and road them. They did great work! I did my small shar by the damn where a very large tree fell on the fence, so I ramped it up so I could get over it and moved along. I'm looking forward to a ride at Round Valley next Saturday with the fellas.

No comments: