Friday, January 06, 2006

Happy blingin' 2006

Well another year of doing bad things worse and good things better or reverse that I think better in all but still discovering all this new intellectual ground and capacity. It happens when the universe expands and you spend some time at high-altitudes. In my new autonomic theory of life-being where all things tend to work themselves out with a little bending and spinning; there is still the human element that drives the beaters and drummers, there is still alcohol to slow things down to a livable pace, but not much I can do slow time back to a crawl, the weekends feel like a couple hours and the sleep I gather during weeks, inbetween Agency life, is moving incredibly fast. One moment I am dreaming and next I am flinging information around with my team of creatives and clients. I do think I need some new belt buckle blink but we'll see how things pan out. So I can put my catch phrase of the minute up, it's tiring enough trying get people to read my communications by osmosis, pigeon, email, fire, schedules, IMs,etc etc.