Wednesday, July 06, 2005

NJ Mountain Bikers

In an effort to reconnect with my health and nature, and um my fancy new cannondale that I've ridden 1/2 dozen times since last October. I've started a NJ Mt. Biking group thru friendster. Obviously, this would be a weekend thing in and around New Jersey. So if you know how to topple a log or want to learn how, drop me a line thru the group or here. Don't matter. I would like to hit the trails every once in awhile. I know it's a hard motivator to ride alone, so the group thing will help push determined riders. This would be a good way to go with people who know their favorite areas. So if you know somebody who might be into it forward them this post. I'm not a pro but I have been riding for a very long time thanks to my old friend Karl. So let the trails begin!

No comments: